2

Challenge #50 The Start of Summer

Posted by The Design Experiment on 9:27 PM
Hey Experimenters!

Hope you are had a wonderful weekend! How's your first weekend of some warm summer weather? Hope you're enjoying the start of summer.


This week our prompt is brought to you by Amy and we are going to talk about our favorite things to do once the summer starts.


Prompt:

Document your favorite warm weather activity.


Ok ladies, let us know how you like to celebrate your summer.
**********************************************************************
Joining us this week is the awesome
Staci Taylor!


Bio:

I live in Maryland with my hubby of 7 years and my two little ones (ages 4 and 2) who keep me hopping all day long! I work part-time as a School Psychologist, and full-time as a mama ;-) I started scrapping 5 years ago when I was pregnant with my son, and it didn't take long for me to become addicted! Thankfully, my wonderful artistic husband supports my habit (I mean hobby!). I feel very blessed to be on the design teams for the manufacturers Fancy Pants and Luxe, as well as the online store/kit club, Create My Keepsake. My work has been published in Memory Makers and Scrapbook Trends magazines, and you are always welcome to visit me on my blog:
www.creatingmyeveryday.blogspot.com

Thank you Staci for joining us this week and inspiring us.
**********************************************************************
It's All About the BBQs

By: Staci Taylor


Journaling:


As soon as the weather turns warm, the bbq'in begins. There's nothing better then good food, good friends and good weather!



**********************************************************************
Let's Walk the Boys

By: Glenda Tkalac


Journaling:


As soon as the snow starts to melt and it starts getting nice outside I love taking the boys for a walk. John is usually always game for a walk too as long as he's not too tired from work. It's a nice way for us to talk and the boys to get out of the house.



**********************************************************************

Favorite

By: Amy Coose


Journaling:


My favorite thing we do in the summer is going to TX. There's really nothing better than family!



**********************************************************************

Berry Picking
By: Kristina Kiessig


Kristina says:

This challenge was a lot of fun. I knew that I would do something that had to do with our vegetable garden because it is one of the things that we love best about summer. It's something that's fun but it also teaches my children a valuable lesson about caring and nurturing all at the same time.

Journaling:


I love the fact that my family can walk out to our garden on a hot summer day and go berry picking.


**********************************************************************

Photo Opt

By: Mye Murrell

Journaling:


At the first sign of warm weather I grab the camera and its off to the park for photos, and the little girl is always ready for photo opts.


**********************************************************************
At The Beach!

By: Mia Caniza


Journaling:


Living in a tropical country I'm pretty lucky that it's warm most of the year. i love hanging out by the pool but what makes me even happier is going to the beach. Any chance I get, I love to go to our local beaches. -06/09


**********************************************************************
Alright Experimenters let's see what you love to do during the warm summer months. Thanks for playing .. now go Xperiment .

2 Comments


Wow, I get to go first! Here's my favorite summer fun....

http://panchita.typepad.com/footnotes/2009/06/fenton-lake.html


Here's mine! Its winter here, but no matter - love thinking and creating (and longing) about Summer!!!

http://teacupofscrapisms.blogspot.com/