8

Challenge #48

Posted by The Design Experiment on 10:34 AM
Hey Experimenters!

Hope you all are having a fabulous week so far. This week we'd like you to experiment things that you miss in your life. So this week's experiment is:

What is something that you miss? We all have things that we miss in life. Perhaps it’s a loved one that is no longer here or a friend you’ve lost contact with. Maybe it’s an object like a house you grew up in or a favorite car? Maybe it’s something less tangible like a feeling. Whatever it may be, dig deep and tell me what you miss.....

Ladies, you have two weeks to show us what you miss. Can't wait to see your takes on this.

**********************************************************
This week we are joined by the fabulous, Emily Anderson.


A little bit about Emily:

I'm Emily, wife to Keith and mother to 3 little people (soon to be 4 little people!) I love pretty much anything crafty and creative. Scrapbooking takes a front seat (after photography) because I love the fact that I'm preserving precious memories for my kids (and hopefully their kids, and their kids...and so on). I have a great and supportive husband who allows my creative brain to flow through everything (even the way I dress--which sometimes, he just doesn't get!). And I'm blessed with 3 sweet little beans that i get to take numerous pictures of on a daily basis and then scrap those aforementioned pictures! My kids will never be able to say that they don't have any pictures of them from when they were little! you can view my daily ramblings at www.andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com. i've been so sick with this pregnancy, so my blog hasn't been updated as much as it normally is, but i'm slowly getting back into the groove!


Thank you Emily for joining us this week and inspiring us with your layout.

**********************************************************
My Girls

By Emily Anderson

Journaling:

I miss these girls and our friendships so much! Even though we have our blogs and the phone, it's still not the same. Moving across the country meant sacrificing a lot, but I hope I always have these girls. 2008


**********************************************************
I Miss Spending Time With You

By Glenda

Journaling:

You used to love to do my hair and we would laugh and be silly and have so much fun together. I miss that.

Paige we used to have so much fun together you and I. I hope that we will be able to again in the future because I really miss it. There is a saying that goes "cherish the little things for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


**********************************************************
Miss You

By Amy

Amy says:

This layout is about my son's best friend, who died in 2003 from leukemia. I miss him every single day.

Journaling:

There is so much I miss about Jeffrey-his smile, his non-stop personality and so much more. Most of all, I miss the future you two would have had. You two were so much more than best friends and I mourn that loss each and every day.


**********************************************************
D.C. Blooms

By Mia

Mia says:

I've been missing D.C. a lot lately, a lot of my friends & family are still there. If there's one thing I remember around spring that I miss it's these beautiful blooms.

Journaling:

In the late 1990s, for the better part of almost 4 years I called D.C. my home. I loved every bit of this wonderful city. Now that I'm in the Philippines, I miss it so much. But during this time of the year, I long for the stunning cherry blossoms on the banks of the Tidal Basin.


**********************************************************
Ladies, you know the drill!

Once you have completed your layout, please leave us a comment in this post with a link to your layout.

We can't wait to see YOUR takes on the challenge! We hope that if you've never joined us for a challenge here at The Design Experiment, that you are inspired to do so today!


See you fabulous ladies again on the 24th of May!

8 Comments


WOW these layouts are AMAZING I love em all .. I have to hurry and do mines.


I was very inspired by this challenge and was just ready to write about what I miss!! Thanks for keeping it real!

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=173214&user_id=15034


Loved this challenge and the inspiration from the DT.

My LO is here ~ Days gone by. xx


Hello, just popping in again to ask if you have a logo or blinkie I could put on my blog please? Thanks xx


Love the dt creations!!! Loved scrapping this!!!!

here's mine
http://teacupofscrapisms.blogspot.com/


hey,
wondering if you might add the date to your posts, i can't tell when 2 weeks for the deadline will be...! thanks!


Great LOs everyone, my creation is here:

http://mylifeinascrapbook.blogspot.com/2009/05/dx-48-something-i-miss.html


Thanks for being logged in as this so I could find this blog Sasha!! I knew it was you :) Im off to read more about the challenges! And btw I clicked on a #7 to comment, and 7 is my fave #!!